2014 Symposium on Polymers for Microelectronics
Exhibit space - $995.00
We invite you to exhibit at the 16th Meeting of the Symposium on Polymers for Microelectronics.
The exhibit area will be in the same area as the breaks and lunch. The Symposium has become one of the most comprehensive meetings held on the implementation and the processing of polyimides and new polymeric materials in advanced semiconductor, electronic packaging and assembly applications. Many more topic categories are being added this year, such as emerging applications such as Medical applications, sensors, photovoltaics, etc. This meeting offers you a unique opportunity to feature your instruments, materials, systems, publications and software to a focused, international marketplace.
The exhibit tables will be set up in the same area as the lunch and breaks.
• Exhibit table with 11” x 17” table top sign
• Company name & logo listed as Sponsor on all promotional materials, including e-mail (logo),
• web promotions and Symposium program
• An extensive e-mail campaign to include names from:
••••- The SoP list (1,900+)
••••- MEPTEC membership and supporters (9,000+)
• Recognition through Media partnerships
• Signage recognition at Symposium
• Company logo/description displayed on video screen at beginning of Symposium
• One admission to Symposium which includes all activities (lunch, breaks, reception, etc.) and materials
Click here to register. We hope to see you there!